Choreographic works on German TV-stations
SSA collects the rights of choreographers when their works are broadcast on certain German TV-stations retransmitted in Switzerland and submitted to mandatory collective management.
If you reside abroad, you may mandate us to collect your rights on Swiss territory.
- Mandate agreement, to be filled in, signed and sent back to SSA (per post) in two copies;
- Tax residence declaration & Delivery of remuneration statements, also to be filled in and sent back;
- Work registration and announcement of broadcast (1 per choreography)
Send us a registration form for each of your works which was or is going to be broadcast.
If several people created the work, please fill in a common work registration which establishes the distribution key of your remuneration.
Rebroadcasts may be announced per e-mail at following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about this
SSA takes care of your rights. With us, a rights owner is not a mere number, and your creations are in good hands. Your advantages:
- Personal advice and several services;
- A multilingual staff;
- Admission is free and no membership fees are taken. There are no charges to pay if no rights are collected;
- A rational and efficient structure with a low commission rate (see our latest annual report);
- No taxes nor social security contributions on rights collected in Switzerland;
- Payments are processed in Swiss francs.
- Read our articles of association
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information